Bold MFG's Industrial Bar Table Legs are perfect for breathing new life into that old table top that you love with those regrettably dated legs or for designing the perfectly-sized piece from scratch. All the table parts have a clear seal finish on them to highlight the natural color and variations in the steel. This table bolts together which allow this to be flat packed for easier shipping and moving.
The Bar Table is 41" tall and works perfectly with 1"- 2"+ thick tops. The finish is suitable for indoor only. All of our table legs styles are offered as unique products in our store.
Please note: This listing is for the TABLE BASE ONLY. You will need your own wooden top.
Here's how to configure your table:
1) You will receive:
- qty 4, Bar Table Legs, Industrial Style Legs, 1/8” Ga Steel Plate
- qty 4, 1/4" x 2" horizontal members custom made to meet the length and width you specify
- qty 4, semi-matte black corner brackets w/ holes to attach to your top
- qty 16, black oxide bolts, washers, nuts
- qty 16, wood screws to mount your wood top
2) The overall length and width are custom tailored to your specifications. Our bar table legs can be made up to 60" in length and 30" in width. Please specify the length and width in the notes when you check out. We recommend the base to be made 2" to 3" smaller than the overall size of your tabletop. This produces a nice overhang that compliments the design.
This product is made-to-order and requires 2-3 weeks for fabrication.
Brent over at BYOT has made a VIDEO of his table assembly. Follow his YouTube channel and learn how to assemble your Bold MFG table base.