Bold MFG's Industrial Table Legs are perfect for breathing new life into that old tabletop that you love with those regrettably dated legs or for designing the perfectly-sized piece from scratch. All the table parts have a clear seal finish on them to highlight the natural color and variations in the steel. This table bolts together which allow this to be flat packed for easier shipping and moving.
The Dining Table is 28" tall and works perfectly with 1"-2"+ thick tops. The finish is suitable for indoor only. All of our table legs styles are offered as unique products in our store.
We offer the table in our standard powder coat colors (indoor/outdoor) or in sealed "Blackened Steel" (Indoor Only) as well as your choice of brass, stainless or black hardware. Blackened Steel highlights the natural color and variations in the steel and is treated with a wipe on sealer.
Here's how to configure your table:
1. This listing is for the TABLE BASE ONLY. You will need your own wooden top.
2. You will receive:
- qty 4, dining table legs in the "Industrial" style
- qty 4, 1/4" x 2" horizontal members custom made to meet the length and width you specify
- qty 4, semi-matte black corner brackets w/ holes to attach to your top
- qty 16, black oxide bolts, washers, and nuts
- qty 16, wood screws to mount your wood top
3. The overall length and width are custom-tailored to your specifications. Our dining table can be made from any dimension up to 95" and width up to 60". Please specify the length and width in the fields above. We recommend the base to be made 2" to 3" smaller than the overall size of your tabletop - this allows a nice overhang.
This product is made-to-order and requires 2-3 weeks for fabrication.
Brent over at BYOT has made a VIDEO of his table assembly. Follow his YouTube channel and learn how to assemble your Bold MFG table base.